Donna L. Nelson
Public Utility Commission of Texas
Hawaii Public Utilities Commission
Program Manager, Energy Efficiency
Southern California Edison
Principal - Energy Storage
Pacific Gas and Electric
Manager - Reforming the Energy Vision (REV) Demonstration Projects
Clean Transportation Business Development Manager
San Diego Gas & Electric
Energy Storage Update USA is the only event in the United States focused exclusively on the commercialization of storage, to help you bring your technology to market and win lucrative projects. This is your chance to network with key utilities, leading policy makers, financiers, developers and those at the cutting edge of technological development to define your future strategy.
At Energy Storage Update USA 2016 you will get valuable insight into:
- Evaluate energy storage technologies and applications: Evaluate the strengths and weakness of batteries, thermal storage,compressed air and flywheels to develop a successful cost benchmark and assess whether cost curve projections match realities
- How to develop utility-scale projects: Understand the drivers for commercial energy storage to develop a successful strategy that will help you achieve large-scale deployment
- Making energy storage profitable: Examine the economics of energy storage by looking downstream in the electricity system and analysing where to position energy storage technology on the grid
- Regulatory and policy update: Find out which U.S legislators are creating a favourable market for energy storage deployment in their state to understand the best market opportunities for storage projects
- Energy storage project financing: Find out what drives the interest in the finance of storage technologies and who are the smartest financiers in the market to understand what key criteria investors are looking for when backing energy storage technologies
Check out some of the previous Energy Storage Update USA attendees:
Leading industry experts that will help you achieve commercialisation and large-scale deployment
At Energy Storage Update USA 2016 our expert speakers will help you propel your technology from demonstration to large-scale deployment, so you can position your solution as the most competitive in the market.
This is just a sample list to understand what to expect at the upcoming conference:
Learn how you can secure investment and successfully commercialise your technology to ensure maximum ROI for future projects
Wednesday 15 June:
Day One will feature our exclusive keynote sessions that include policy makers, utilities, financiers and manufacturers at the forefront of the energy storage industry to deliver their insights on how to prove the value of your technology within the US energy mix.
These keynote presentations will provide your roadmap to secure your place in the US project pipeline for years to come, including:
- Hear from leading policy makers to get insight into the policies supporting commercialization, to see how you can best work with state and federal bodies to ensure expectations are met
- Get the all-important utility perspective to understand their business drivers for energy storage and how you can be part of their procurement plans for years to come
Thursday 16 June:
Day Two of the conference will focus on how you can develop a robust commercialization roadmap so you can lead the charge towards large-scale deployment. You will hear insight from key players in the energy storage industry, solar and wind developers and those at the forefront of R&D. Key takeaways include:
- Be a part of a series of detailed industry debates to discuss if the cost curve and performance projections match realities
- Get insight into how to reduce costs through proven system design and testing methods, with experts at the forefront of technology deployment
Meet leading financiers, utilities and developers that are critical to your business over 2 networking packed days!
As the US market picks up speed billions of dollars will be invested. Therefore, Energy Storage Update USA will provide you with a platform to build relationships with key financiers, utilities and strategic investors that are vital to your business growth. This year’s event includes:
- 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from across the entire energy storage value chain with extended networking breaks. Download the brochure here to keep updated with the latest attendee list for the event
- Dedicated networking zone so you can arrange and host private meetings outside the conference room, and take your time to have key conversations that will help you achieve your business objectives
- Kick start your networking with 1 months access to the Energy Storage USA online networking centre, so you can fill your conference diary before you arrive in San Diego
What do people say about our events:
" These events provide a very good opportunity to meet all of the relevant players in the market at one point"- EDF Energies Nouvelles
" It has been several years since I attended such an inspiring and interesting conference."- Siemens AG
"Well organized events giving a comprehensive view of the state of the industries they cover"- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
An unmissable opportunity for your energy storage business
If you are looking to learn more about the booming energy storage market in the USA and want to meet the biggest players in the industry, then this is the forum to do it.
I look forward to meeting you in San Diego this June!