POWER into the lucrative energy storage market: Get finance and commercialize your technology to seize unmissable project opportunities
Energy Storage USA is the only event in the United States focused exclusively on the commercialization of storage, to help you bring your technology to market and win lucrative projects. This is your chance to network with utilities, legislators, financiers, developers and those at the cutting edge of technological development to define your future strategy.
Expert speakers already confirmed include:
Government, Regulators & Financiers
Energy Storage Experts
At Energy Storage USA 2014 you will get valuable insight into:
- SECURE INVESTMENT – Understand the market revenue structures that are attractive to lenders and mitigate their perceived technology risks to jumpstart your commercialization process
- UTILITY PROCUREMENT - Interact with utilities to understand their drivers for storage and role in scaling up technology deployment, to align your solution with their future business plan
- MAXIMIZE YOUR ROI - Get the latest on the performance and costs of systems in the field to identify the cost reduction opportunities for your future project
- LESSONS FROM COMMERCIALIZING CLEANTECH - Set your long and short-term goals to stay ahead of the cost curve and win projects, with expertize from leaders in the storage, solar and wind sectors
- THE VALUE OF STORAGE – Strengthen your business case in the market by understanding how federal and state initiatives are defining the role and economic value of your solution
Leading experts that will help strengthen your commercialization strategy
At Energy Storage USA 2014 our expert speakers will help you propel your technology from demonstration to large-scale deployment, so you can position your solution as the most competitive in the market.
So far our confirmed C-level executives include:
- Melicia Charles, Advisor to Commissioner Carla Peterman, California Public Utilities Commission
- Leisa Brug, Director Governor's Office of Energy Policy and Energy Policy Advisor to Governor Janice K. Brewer, Arizona Governor's Office
- Armando Infanzon, Smart Grid Policy Manger, San Diego Gas & Electric
- Lori O'Neill, Principal Manager Advanced Technology Portfolio Management, Southern California Edison
- Charlie Post, Energy Storage Program Manager, Pacific Gas & Electric
- David Josephson, Managing Director - Western Region, Export-Import Bank of the United States
- Paul Denholm, Energy Forecasting and Modeling Group, NREL
- Michael Dorenfeld, Senior Member of Renewable Energy Team, Citigroup
- AdamRauwerdink, Manager, Business Development, SustainX
- Sercan Teleke, Energy Storage Specialist, Black & Veatch
- Johanna Wolfson, TechBridge Program Manager, Fraunhofer Center for Sustainable Energy Systems (CSE)
- Scott Harlan, Managing Partner, Rockland Capital
Learn how to successfully commercialize your technology and prove your bankability in the U.S. market in 2014
Wednesday 25 June:
Day One will feature our exclusive keynote sessions that include policy makers, utilities, financiers and manufacturers at the forefront of the energy storage industry to deliver their insights on how to prove the value of your technology within the US energy mix.
These keynote presentations will provide your roadmap to secure your place in the US project pipeline for years to come, including:
- Hear from the DOE, California Public Utilities Commission, Arizona Governor’s Office and more on the ins and outs of the policies supporting commercialization, to see how you can best work with state and federal bodies to ensure expectations are met
- Get the all-important utility perspective from Pacific Gas & Electric, San Diego gas & Electric and Southern California Edison, to understand their business drivers for energy storage and how you can be part of their procurement plans for years to come
Thursday 26 June:
Day Two of the conference will focus on how you can develop a robust commercialization roadmap so you can lead the charge towards large-scale deployment. You will hear insight from key players in the energy storage industry, solar and wind developers and those at the forefront of R&D. Key takeaways include:
- Be a part of a series of detailed industry debates to discuss if the cost curve and performance projections match realities, with companies such as SustainX, LightSail Energy, S&C Electric Company and more
- Examine the challenges the solar and wind sectors have overcome to achieve widespread deployment, with insight from Abengoa and MADA Power to best execute your commercialization strategy in the U.S. market
- Get insight into how to reduce costs through proven system design and testing methods, with experts from Black & Veatch and Fraunhofer USA
Meet leading financiers, developers and utilities that are critical to your business over 2 networking packed days!
As the US market picks up speed billions of dollars will be invested. Therefore, Energy Storage USA will provide you with a platform to build relationships with key financiers, utilities and strategic investors that are vital to your business growth. This year’s event includes:
- 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from across the entire energy storage value chain with extended networking breaks. Download the brochure here to keep updated with the latest attendee list for the event
- Dedicated networking zone so you can arrange and host private meetings outside the conference room, and take your time to have key conversations that will help you achieve your business objectives
- Kick start your networking with 1 months access to the Energy Storage USA online networking centre, so you can fill your conference diary before you arrive in San Diego
What do people say about our events:
These events provide a very good opportunity to meet all of the relevant players in the market
at one point
EDF Energies Nouvelles
It has been several years since I attended such an inspiring and interesting conference.
Well organized events giving a comprehensive view of the state of the industries they cover
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
An unmissable opportunity for your energy storage business
If you are looking to learn more about the booming energy storage market in the USA and want to meet the biggest players in the industry, then this is the forum to do it.
I look forward to meeting you in San Diego this June!
Director of Strategy
Energy Storage Update | CSP Today | PV Insider
+44 (0) 20 7375 7556
US toll free: 1800 814 3459 ex: 7556